sorry!

5.4.11

Firstly, I would like to apologise for my absence in the past weeks. My previous blog post was published on 20/3/2011, which was exactly 16 days ago…. SORRYYYYYYYY. There is a reason and I’m about to explain it.

So after the 20th I was REALLY busy with uni work because I had this mid-sem test (which is 1/3 of 25% of the course… complicated). So I was studying for it and I would like to say a BIG BIG BIG thank you to monash online lectures. Hahaha. You are my saviour! My lecture notes would be meaningless without you. Anyways, move on from the boring part… I have clinical placements on every semester and this time I’m doing rural (we have to do it at least once). So I’m staying with a friend in Geelong :D and this is the main reason why I haven’t been able to post anything since I have minimal internet access!!! -___- Initially I was definitely not looking forward for it. I thought, rural = hole. BUT! Don’t judge the book by its cover. Geelong turns out to be a really beautiful place with good view and good FOOD! Ooo nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom. Photos would probably describe it better than my nom noms…
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here’s an outfit post for u guys. This was pretty spontaneous. Usually I can choose/mix+match clothes for up to an hour… and this one only took me like 5 mins! Basically I was stuck with my wardrobe, so I went to my sister’s abandoned wardrobe (coz she’s over in Indonesia now) and picked these pieces randomly.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
hat: sportsgirl; clogs: country road, bag: vintage; belt: vintage; dress and jumper: sister's wardrobe

And lastly! Check out my newest/latest purchase! My lovely wooden clogs from Country Road <3. Original price was $150 (I think) and it was reduced to $60!!! So over 50% OFF! *sorry I’m too excited* anyways,main point: I’m deeply in love with my new pair of clogs.
Photobucket

Ps: let’s hope I see you guys soon in another post xoxo

31 comments

  1. Wonderful pics and outfit!
    The only thing that I don't really like are the hoses, but maybe it was cold :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love that skirt you are wearing! so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you look so cute!!! i love that orange knit sweater with the lace skirt, and that bag and hat are to die for!!!


    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit!! :)
    xx Ambre

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for you sweet comment on our blog! Love the skirt......you probably noticed but my latest post was about lace!!!!! Fabulous.
    hugs and kisses by Mani

    ReplyDelete
  6. how could i not follow?
    you are beautiful and your style is such an inspiration - just gorgeous!!

    http://ju-book.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your lovely comment!
    Your blog is amazing too!
    Following you!
    Hope you follow me too!
    http://cutenerdglasses.blogspot.com/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Thank you for your comment!
    you've got a very lovely blog :)

    kisses from holland

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit!
    I'm holding a giveaway, you should enter!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for following, I love this skirt! now following you:)
    www.alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i absolutely love your pictures and your outfit VERY cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your style - the straw hat looks really cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable look! very spring like the skirt is so lovely andfemenine. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for visiting and your comment

    love the pics .,,,, :)

    vianofstyle.blogspot.com

    follow my blog :) and i back follow you

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. yep! i got it a while back at bardot :) but i think they still have it :)!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the outfit! It looks very chic and well put together, :) I love how you wore the jumper (<3 the color!) over the dress.

    Anyways, thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm loving your blog and style - will follow! :)

    -Evelina
    effervescentevelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love love love the pictures! :D
    and you along with the outfit is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your photography photos! Definitely a creative eye!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This almost makes me wish I had a sister (I have an older brother only!) so we could share clothes :P

    You're so cute. I love the hat! And I agree with Cindy, you take beautiful photographs! Take care! xo, jane

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! Have you thought about connecting your blog to bloglovin? It's an easy way for your followers to receive your updates! I would love to follow you on there!

    Thanks!
    http://live-life-in-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. ahhh! i love your blog :) you have awesome pictures every post! what camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great photos!! Your outfit is simply gorgeous!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my site!! I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful photos, it looks like paradise! those clogs are really nice too, what a find.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your blog and to show my love I would like to award you with the One Lovely Blog Award! You can check it out here!

    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-award.html

    xx Grace

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really want to see Bruno Mars! Hope he comes to the UK to tour soon.
    I have the same problem with gigs. I'm only 4'11 so most of the time i can hardly see anything on stage, and people can hardly see me and just push me about like crazy haha! Does get to a point where it gets too much and i get angry and elbow everyone. :P

    ReplyDelete
  28. Goodness you're adorable! That skirt is so pretty!

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this outfit! You have an awesome sense of style, love your blog!

    Becca x

    honestlybec.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. OH i loveeeee your outfit, every piece is so gorgeous that i can't even pick anything specific out that i like best xx

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It