macaroons o how i love u

7.3.11

The weather on the weekend, was sooo nice. The sun was shining, the sky was clear blue with some fairyfloss-clouds scattered across. it was perfect for photos

Friday night, i went to Mt. Dandenong with some friends to have dinner. Initially we were going to try sky high, but.... it was pretty pricey -____- so we quickly booked this random restaurant called "The Ranges Cafe". The food sounded good from the online menu and it looked quite cozy from the front. and it was, except the food part. we ordered risotto (share) and it was weird :( they added bean-sprouts, shiitake mushroom, this viet herb and DIDN'T add cheese! so i was very disappointed. but overall it was a nice night :)
Photobucket

Saturday, i went shopping with my mummy!!! we went to Westfield and and... i got this stripey blazer from portmans and as usual, it was on SALE :) I've been eye-ing this blazer since the start of the year, so i was really lucky i didnt buy it when it was full price $$$
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Saturday was a japanese night for me. i had lunch-ner (lunch/dinner) at a jap restaurant called Kaneda and snacks at cafe called Purple Peanut. At Purple Peanut i tried their deep-fried onigiri for the first time and i liked it *thumbs up*. It was something new and unusual but works! definitely will come back for more. I recommend you guys to try it, even for just chilling. It's a really cute jap cafe, the way they decorate the place is pretty awesome
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and lastly, on sunday... i did a photoshoot :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
cardigan: MNG, shorts: Dotti, silver heels: staccato, necklace: chomel, tan leather bag: vintage

and did my nails with my new nude nail polish from Sportsgirl. The Cherry Blossom Girldid a tutorial on how to do these nails. it's easy and cute!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
macaroons from Laurent cafe - best macaroons ever! >
PS: i didnt edit these nails+macaroons photos :)

xoxo

38 comments

  1. OMG THAT CHEESY RICEBALL THING LOOKS SO GOOD *drooool* with the veggies inside it... OM NOMMM!
    i really love these photos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes and i really like how you did your nails. i'm going to coy you :P haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Your blog is so cute and so beautiful. <3
    I just became an enthusiastic fan of you. X)

    I followed you by blogger and bloglovin♪

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. :)
    I cannot speak English fluently, but I'd like to be friends with you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur blog's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to try those macaroons...love the last picture! great find on the striped blazer...i've been wanting one!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely loooove macaroons!!!
    Your outfit is really cute and what a finding that blazer is hot :)
    http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi babe,thanks 4 your lovely comment,I follow u!Follow me back,if u like,on http://themissidea.blogspot.com/!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog photos and i would love to try that macaroon. :)

    i love your blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that striped blazer! By the way, you have such cute style! Please stop by my blog too and follow me back if you like! =)

    -Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're blog is interesting!
    I'm also very interested in fashion, so if you have got time, please check my blog.:)
    http://kohwimps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so beautiful and you have a fantastic style!! **
    I follow you, if you like follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post, you have SUCH a cute blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your shorts are so cute and those macaroons look delicious.

    Miss Bias
    www.missbias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your comment.
    Lovely blog and I love your photos.
    The Japanese food looks so yummy.
    Love your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love macaroons and Japanese dinner looks delicious!

    http://thebasicss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. these photos are amazing!

    join my StiLa giveaway!
    http://fashioneggplant.bloggspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have yet to have a macaroon! Must find a cute little macaroon cafe and have a couple this summer! Love that striped blazer and thanks for commenting on my blog! Let me know if you'd like to follow each other!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. ok firstly that macaroon looks delish!
    and secondly,WOW U obviously had an eventful weekend!
    love your outfit!and the food at the jap place looks yumm!

    http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. those nails are really gorgeous !
    and i love your floral printed shortsss !

    actually i love your style :D


    thanks for stopping by at my blog !
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  20. i looks like you had a fab weekends, and i love the floral little skirt you had one! all the food looks delicious! thanks for commenting on my blog, i will definitely follow you. i am going to add you right now, and would love if you followed back :)

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the comment! Omg that bento box looks soo good! And I really love the striped blazer.

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Btw I am now following! Follow me back if you like my blog as well :)

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i like the last photo.
    thanks for the comment, i hope you follow!
    now following you :)

    http://styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really cool post!! the blazer is amazing.. i saw one similar here in Madrid but im not sure exactly where!! Love the macarons and your skirt is so so beautiful!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. that striped jacket is so beautiful!
    and i love that last outfit. (:

    ReplyDelete
  26. super cute shorts! i love the colors

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love your shorts!! soo cute!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would love that onigiri fried!! it look so good and I LOVE Macaroons they are just too yummy
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. beautiful colors in your outfit, love the silver shoes, and it looks great in this location you chose to take pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog :) Love your outfit and those macaroons looked so good! Awesome blog :)
    xx Ambre

    ReplyDelete
  31. that bento box looks so delicious..! must try out that place some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I liked so much your pants, especially the print.
    I have never tried macarons :(!!
    In my city they are only selled in one shop and at Christmas my mom went to that shop to buy macarons to me but they didn't had them..but....I love japanese food :)
    sorry for my english, i am spanish :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great look! Love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  34. macaroons are my favorite,love the outfit!!

    thank you so much for checking out my blog :)
    dear winsome

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for your lovely comment.
    Love your blazer! It would perfectly
    fit into my striped clothes collection!!

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. love macaroons!!! that striped blazer is so chic. xo

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It