sequined up

15.3.11

Photobucket
top and skirt: Forever New; headband: allanah hill; bangles: mixed from diva, china, gifts; ring: diva; bag: vintage; socks: japan; shoes: mum's
Photobucket
After thinking about the designer market that i visited last week (discussed in the previous post), i can proudly announce that i'm going to hold a stall! thanx to my sister and friends' persuasions :)
Since it's free, i can't expect it to be a huge market thing, otherwise they would charge me. So it's a good place to advertise and just hope that some people purchase some stuff *fingers crossed*
So i need to make more stock and perhaps some name cards??? and decorations and packaging... it seems kinda fun actually :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
anyway, i skipped uni yesterday even though it wasn't a public holiday for monash ;P
my very kind and understanding mum let me, so i just accompanied her.
Moomba festival was on over the weekend... and I MISSED IT!!! :'( i was going to go on Sunday, but it rained and the weather, which was sunny and warm originally, turned into this disgusting, grey, wet, chilly weather! i was devastated... Lol JK i'm just being overly dramatic.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is another outfit-post and i'm wearing clothes from Forever New head to toe (excluding accessories. My mum and i bought this sequined top a couple of weeks back and i wore it once when i went shopping with her. I felt really special that day coz little kids (girls) were eye-ing my top like it was out of a fairyland and a girl around 15-ish years old, came up to me and asked where i got it from :) I LOVE THIS TOP! heehee...
a week later i went to ferever new again, and the tops were gone! :O lucky i bought it straight away :D

xoxo


24 comments

  1. Your outfit is super cute! I love the neutral color + little bit of sparkle :)

    Thanks for the visit!
    http://thechambraycountess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SaSa~ Kawaii! I love your little jewels on etsy! The teapots are my favourite! Let me know if you're going to make any owls. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous i love how feminine this is!!! the lace is so beautiful and i love the headband :)

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, I adore the headband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your visit and comment.
    Your blog is lovely, I want to follow you but where is this follow button?

    www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Cute blog, love your style ;)

    Yes, I am short! I just found a way to take photos so that I won't look too short. I'm a 5' but heels help too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is adorable. so KAWAIII~~

    lovely blog :)

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit and great hair piece!

    xoxo
    Stella

    New Post: "Get to Know Me"
    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit! I'm such a huge fan of neutral colors and you definitely put together a great outfit!
    Hope you have an amazing day!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit

    btw where's follow button here?
    follow me on bloglovin and ill return the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE THIS <3
    the ivory color palette is sooo pretty on you !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I did it! I can' t beleive I didn' t see it, it' s a huge button :)) I' m following you now. Would you follow me back?

    www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. thats a really cute shirt!

    -Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i think that top is gorgeous! and you are adorable! :) follow each other? :)


    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i think that top is gorgeous! and you are adorable! :) follow each other? :)


    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think that top is gorgeous! and you are adorable! :) follow each other? :)


    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for your comment <3 This is such a cute outfit dear!! I'm following you btw, want to follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey my dear! i've selected you to be part of my weekly bloggers post. I hope you like it!

    hugs
    www.blog-bloggers.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful outfit :)
    (found the follow button but i don't know if it worked or not because I can follow blogs if they have that little box showing people's icons you know? like the one I have? but if I click the follow button on the very top one sometimes it works and sometimes dont...:( )

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi!!! lovely blog!! the really cool thing as soon as i started reading your blog is that i go to monash uni too!! maybe one day we will bump into each other!!

    Jennifer
    http://monchinee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm following you!! you really have a cute style hope you can follow me too

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  22. new follower, found you on IFB!

    I love your blog it is super adorable can't wait to see what you post in the future :)

    - brittany

    http://prettylittlevintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. next time you see me, you should say hi!! most of my friends dont know that i blog, so seal your lips!! but please do say hi!!

    Jennifer
    http://monchinee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the simple wearable shoes

    :) cute blog

    x

    thedressupcnr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It