accessorize

28.2.11

Uni officially started today *sigh* and from what the lecturers have said to us, I think it's going to be another tough year for me :( hopefully i can survive this year, especially with the horrible timetable: no day offs and 9am start EVERYDAY. they're pretty cruel. but bring it on bitcheees
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A couple of days ago, i went lunch-ing and shopping with my mum to Chadstone and a fabric/sewing/arty shop in Glenhuntley. Initially i was just going to buy beads for jewelry custom orders for my
etsy shop, but i bought heaps of other stuff as well :S (I tend to overbuy, it's one of my bad habits).

Things we bought:
1. fabric for moi: it was a really beautiful blue pastelly colour with cutouts throughout. it was just so preeeeety. That was the first thing i saw when i entered the shop, and i knew i had to buy it. I'm planning to make a skirt out of it. I can't sew, so i'm getting a tailor from Indonesia to make it. I just design :) When it's ready, i promise to do a special post about it.
2. laces/flowers with sequins (mum's): she wants to make a headband for me and my cousin. The ladies in my family love to make arty things, i think it runs in the blood
3. buttons and other necessities for my shop, like thread, glue, etc: I'm planning to open up a stall at the Revolver Designer Market. I got an email from them offering me to open up a stall there. and it's FREE! So i definitely want to do it, but i just have to stock up on my earrings/necklaces/rings first. I haven't actually been, so i'm going to the one in March (10/3/2011) to check it out and i'll keep you guys updated. For those who are interested in going, just click on the link, all the information you need is there.

Anyways, the outfit that i wore that day was pretty plain and boring so i accessorize to spice it up a little bit. I love jewelries in general. bracelets, bangles, rings, long earrings, hoopy earrings, studs, necklaces.. i don't discriminate. and when i wear them, i usually mix and match and bunch them up so they don't get lonely :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
earrings: made it for my shop and they're for sale; rings (L to R): made it for my shop (again), h&m, diva ($5 only); necklace: diva; bracelet: primark
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my lunch at sushi sushi *o nom nom nom nom nom*

I was inspired by some of images to get these photos. But i don't have the sources so i can't cite/link back. I'm sorry. Basically these pictures below are not mine, i found them from Tumblr and other sites ages ago and they're just in my folder of cool pictures that i adore. so i apologise for not linking back :(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

that's it for this post. hopefully there won't be a huge time gap for the next one to come up. i just need courage to take pics of my clothes with me in it and not be lazy to edit them!
xoxo

5 comments

  1. I wish you could join me crafting here in Bandung. I'm busy making my next collection in my cozy workshop. When I need a break, I play with Dobby, the new puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna see dobby!!!
    come back to melb. i know u want to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your visited :) great blog you too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! you have so many hours. i think i have about a third of that !

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It